Monday, March 30, 2015

Creative Inspiration Layout

Hello readers and welcome to my Mad About Scrappin Monday project share.  Today I have a layout that I have created using the papers .... from My Minds Eye Jubilee - "Adventure" Be Daring Paper.  These papers are from a recent kit I received from Leanne.  I just love the wooden floorboard background and it went perfectly with this pic of my son on his motorbike.


I have added some splatters to the background using some Lindy's Stamp Gang spray in Tibetan Poppy Teal and the black splatters are just some watery black acrylic paint that splattered on with a paintbrush.  



I have used large teal-ish coloured enamal dots, wooden "wow" icon,green bakers twine, buttons and a little "Enjoy Life" badge that were included in this kit. Well readers there isn't much more to tell so I will let the pictures do some of the talking.
 I have added a Kaisercraft rub-on to the one of the journalling spots and to the paper strip.



  
Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope you have enjoyed this week's project.  As always guys....please check out the links below to see what other happenings have been going on over at Mad About Scrappin.



✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: