Friday, March 6, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 10 2015


Hello everyone.

Wow... March already... this year just seems to be zooming past. 

This week I am back to share with you a new kit that I was sent to play with
 by Leanne at Mad About Scrappin.
The kit was full of lots of goodies to play with from the "Something Wonderful" collection 
by Teresa Collins.

So here's the layout I have created this week.
I have stuck with two of the colours from the kit to create this layout. I have teamed the colours up with some black and white card stock, as I wanted to colours to pop out. On the white card stock I have grabbed an old Kaiser flower stamp set and stamped a mix of the different size flowers. I then stamped some of the same flowers onto some water colour paper using Staz on ink. I then gave them a light spray with fixative then water coloured them to match with the patterned paper. They have then been adhered to the page using 3D foam to create dimension. 


Hidden just behind the white tag is another little paper bag from my stash. I wanted to add some pink to this layout as I love black, white, red and pink together. I have then added a mix of washi tape, red and white twine and a cute little chalkboard pennant flag to finish it all off.

I finished off the stamped flowers by add some teenie sequins that Leanne sent me for last months kit. They were so cute and were perfect to add that little bit of sparkle to the centre of the flowers.

Super quick layout create but had fun playing around with some older stamps and some water colour to tie the layout all together.

Well back to getting some scrap work done.

Till next week.

TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: