Friday, March 20, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 12 2015


Hello everyone.

I hope that everyone has been having a fun month of March so far. 

Here we have been busy with preparing for one of my daughters to do her first ever solo performance for Calisthenics for Graceful girl. We have had extra solo practice sessions added to the mix of weekly practices to her Calisthenics routine. This means that at the moment three out of 7 days of the week have been filled with Calisthenics. It keep us busy but it is so good to see how far the girls have come with the sport they love.

Anyway.... when I haven't been chasing girls to and from Calisthenics I have been madly scrapping away with some more of this Teresa Collins paper range from Mad About Scrappin.

This week I have played around with a few photos of one of my daughters when she was mucking around in my scrap room to create this layout.
I played around a little with this layout using a bold coloured card stock as my base. I have then use minimal patterned paper but what I have used was the more bolder brighter side. I have also stitched a little here and there on this layout the give this a little bit of texture. I really wanted to keep it very simple.

The paper range has a matching sticker set which has some pennant flag stickers. I decided to use these as my embellishments on this layout. I added some bakers twine and then adhered the pennant flags to the twine using a bit of 3D foam to give them dimension to match up with the height of the twine. I have used a date flag to add a little bit of a feature to this layout at the top over lapping some matching patterned paper from the range. 

I have then finished off the layout using some more of the matching stickers from the range to add a few accents here and there. Some I have attached using 3D foam to give a bit of dimension.

This week I have really kept it simple because I really didn't have a lot of time to scrap. 

What sort of things do you create when you are time poor ?

Well.. till next week.

Get creative.

TFL, Michelle x
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: