Monday, March 23, 2015

Photo Folio/Mini Album

Hello Everyone, well it is Monday down here in my neck of the woods and it is time for to share my Mad About Scrappin Monday project.  Today I have a little photo folio that I have created using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate paper pad.



I have been watching a few youtube vids on these of late and decided to give one a try.  I have made mine smaller than most, but it is great for those instagram pics.  I won't go into too much detail on how to construct this as there are soooo many tutorials over on youtube.

I have created the cover from some extra thick poster board that I have covered with some Dark brown Card stock and then matted with the papers.
 I have used a paper punch to create a lacey border with I topped with some vintage cotton lace.  I have added some bling and flowers from my stash.  I created the closure with some crinkled seam binding that I dyed using Tim Holtz Tattered Rose ink.


 On the inside I have created a pocket which holds three tags for journalling or they could be places to mat some photos. On the right handside I have created a double sided waterfall that will hold up to 8 photos.

Here are some close ups and more glamorous pics for you......








I also have a little pocket with a tag for journalling.....

Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope you have enjoyed this week's project.  As always guys....please check out the links below to see what other happenings have been going on over at Mad About Scrappin.



✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: