Monday, March 9, 2015

Raining Cats and Dogs - Mini Album

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.  Today I have my creative inspiration project share for Mad About Scrappin.  


 You may remember my mini album from a few posts back....you can see it here.  Well I have another one of these super quick and super easy mini's.  This one is created much the same, except I've added a 1/4" inch gusset to the scalloped flap to allow room for the mini to expand.




I have created the inner pages from some plain white card stock.   These pages measured roughly 4"x 8".  I folded them in half and then with some crochet cotton I sewed them to the inside of the card.



 Once my little book was constructed I mat all my pages with what was left of the Graphic 45 paper pad "raining cats and dogs". Once again I have  printed out some black and white photo's of our newest furbaby and  I alternated each page with a photo and a pocket with tags for journalling.  Again, I was surprised at just how quickly this little pocket mini worked up...I had it done in no time at all.  I tried really hard to not over embellish and to keep it "flat" but as you can see by the pics...I wasn't overly successful at doing that :) I have used a Creative Memories tag punch through out and fussy cut the images from the paper collection.  As usual readers here are all the pics...











I hope you have enjoyed this week's project.  As always guys....please check out the links below to see what other happenings have been going on over at Mad About Scrappin.



Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: