Monday, April 13, 2015

Pocket Letter Madness

Have you seen these?? Have you been bitten by the bug??  I have to admit to being just a little bit addicted to these....ok to be totally honest with you all I am a LOT addicted to them, some would say OBSESSED even.  These are just sweeping the scrapbooking world (and cyber world) by storm.  


These are just so perfect for all those leftovers we have....leftover bits of paper, lace and ribbon,  The odd embellishments and die cuts...plus you get to make a friend too!!  So today for my Mad About Scrappin Monday Project share I have four pocket pages to share with you all. Just want to send a special thanks out to Leanne for letting me do this.... 

To fill some of my pockets I have created some card stock spools and wrapped lace or ribbons around them.  I have also ran some acetate through my Sizzix BigShot, using the Tim Holtz sewing room die and cut some smaller spools to wrap washi tape around.  I double up my papers in my pockets so that they are "decorated" front and back. I really like cutting all my "back" pages from one piece of paper. 

I have also created my pages using just one piece of paper like this....

but also using a whole collection like these...

To me both styles look great and it really is up to you and what you want to do :) My last pocket page was created using a mix of papers from different pads that co-ordinated.



 Thanks so much for joining me today indulging me with my current obsession, I hope you have enjoyed this week's project. Maybe I have enticed your to join Michelle and I over on the dark side? These pockets are just so much fun and the best part of it all is you get to make a friend and create at the same time!!   Don't forget to check out the links below for all your Pocket Letter Supplies - ooops meant SCRAPBOOKING - scrapbooking supplies!!!  



✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: