Monday, May 25, 2015

A Layout to share...

Hi all and welcome to my creative inspiration share for Mad About Scrappin.  This week I have a layout that I created from all the scraps from these kits....
 .....and here is what I created.
 As usual readers here are my glamour pics and some close ups on the details/

I have used some Tim Holtz "Black Soot" Distress ink on the edges.  It tied in some of the black elements I have used on the page and it also made the colours pop that little bit more.  
I have also used and edge punch to add some variety to my strips 
and also here on the edge of layouts background.  
 I love these gorgeous pink flowers and they teamed up perfectly with the papers and doily.  I have added a touch of bling with these flourishes from my stash and....

....bye also sprinkling a few of the silver sequins you can see here

This was a super quick layout to do and I just love how versatile these papers are. Well readers, that is it....that's all there is....



  As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company. Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: