Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Childhood Memories Layout and Card.



Hi, Im back again to share with you all another layout and card l have created with the left overs of the kit l used in my earlier post a fortnight ago, using the MME Jubilee papers. 
First up is the layout l created. l used the MME Bike paper as my background matted up with the left overs from the Jubilee Range. 




I used a punch to give the MME green paper a border around all the sides of the paper. I think it looks pretty doing this. I found this photo of myself when l was a little girl, so l decided to scan it and use on this layout. It works really well with these papers, it has a vintage shabby feel. Thats what l love about these papers. 

In the bottom right hand corner, l used this Gorgeous little wooden Bike Veneer that came in my kit. Which l added some little flowers coming out of the basket on the bike. l also added a touch of scattered sequins too. 



Also in the bottom left hand corner of the layout l made a flower out of the MME Jubilee papers. 
Added with a Butterfly, a coral red rose, a flair and gold sequins. It makes a perfect little Cluster.






I added layers under my photo, using the MME papers, a doily, Chipboard Circles, and a quote. 
In the top left corner of the photo l added a flair, and some flowers, with a touch of glitter and sequins. 
l matted my photo with Foam tape to give it dimension.






Sprinkled over the page l used the Gold Sequins that came in the kit. Also added Kindy Glitz to my flowers to give it a sparkle. 





CARD PROJECT. 



My next Project to share with you all is a card l made out of the left overs in my kit.
l cut a 5 1/2 x 7 inch white card stock. I layered it with the MME papers, l cut them at random sizes. l distressed the edges to give it a shabby vintage feel. 
l used the Gold doily, twine, wash tape, sequins, and a circle quote You and Me, some flowers and also used the little bike quote card. l even used the little wooden peg that l also got in the kit. 










l also added a wooden veener chipboard word as my title. My flowers l added some white Gesso painted over them, to give them a Shabby Chic look. 
Just Love It.! 









That"s it for me this week. Hope you all like what l have created using these Gorgeous papers.

Until Next Time.

Happy Creating, 

Tracey.




Photobucket




Pin It Now!

No comments: