Friday, May 29, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 22 2015


Hello... Hello...

Well... with the end of another month comes the last of another paper range to share.

I have very much used up every last teenie little bit of the Princess paper range by Echo Park this month. I loved playing around with this paper range for sure on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.

So here's the layout I have to share.
I have used up the last bit and pieces to create a layout about my daughter recent birthday party. The paper range worked really well with the party photos. The layout has a bit of a different feel to it as well with the "sections" that have been set up with this design. It was also a little different for me to use multiple photos and for the photos to be this small too. 

I really love the tea cup and teapot stickers from the matching sticker set as they tied in with the tea party theme of my daughters party. 

I have also added some stitched detail to the layout. It had added a patch work effect and has added to the whimsical feel to the layout. It was also a perfect way to tie all the little scraps of patterned paper together too. 

The matching stickers in this range as just so cute. I have used one of the stickers, the "girl" pennant flag, as the main part of my title. I have adhered it using some 3D foam tape and finished off the title with some large alpha stickers.  

I have finished off the layout by using the matching stickers in the range. To create a bit of interest, I have adhered them with 3D foam tape.
 AND.... I have to admit to not being a sticker person HOWEVER...I love this carriage sticker it is just so cute and the sticker are just perfect in this paper range too..

To finish off the layout I have added in the date the party happened. I love adding in the date on some of my layouts too using a date stamp. I find this the perfect way to document when the events happen too. 

Had a ball playing with the last bits and pieces from this paper range. I am a little sad that this is finished. 

However am looking forward to sharing with you a new paper range to start the next month. 

Well... better get back too getting my scrap work done. 

Thanks for stopping by.

TFL, Michelle x

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: