Monday, May 4, 2015

More Pocket Letter Pages

Yes readers I am back with MORE pocket letter pages.  These things are just so darn addictive!! I really can't stop making them.  Today I have two, to share with for my Mad About Scrappin Monday Creative Inspiration project. I have used a selection of papers from all these kits....

.....and just mixed them up...

This is what I came up with.  Two pocket letters very very similar, just a different layout.



I have added little bits "n" bobs from my stash and some I have even created.  Here are a few close ups of some of the pockets...








and here is what I generally include in the back pockets. 
  I decorate my back pockets with patterned paper and I tend to stick to just one piece. I try to keep my goodies small and lightweight.  So I add things like, stickers, stamped images, sometimes a teabag and usually a light weight embellishment or two.  

Well readers we have once again come to the end of my post. That was certainly short and sweet.  I do love creating these pocket letter pages and I hope that I have given you some ideas for you to create your own.  However, be warned these pockets are very addictive and just so much fun. It is hard to just do one!   Don't forget to check out the links below for all your Pocket Letter Supplies - ooops meant SCRAPBOOKING - scrapbooking supplies!!!



✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: