Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Photo of Me Layout.


Hi hope everyone has had a great week so far. I am back again to share with you all what l have been creating for Mad About Scrappin. 
l had this lovely kit come in the mail last week from Leanne. 
It was filled with lots of beautiful papers and embellishments to play with for this month. 
In the kit l received some of the beautiful MME Jubilee Range papers, with some card stock.

With this layout l created, l used a black sheet of card stock, and also l used the MME Jubilee range 
Wild Berry, "Life" Diamonds, and MME Jubilee Wild Berry "Hey You" Gardens paper.

This is how my layout turned out. 








I created the background with a stencil and modelling paste. l left most of the modelling paste white, except for a few scattered dots, in which l coloured using some Aqua and Pink Acrylic paint. 
To get the Aqua and Pink circles l created on my layout, l used the lids from the paint and dipped them into some paint and then  dabbed them on my layout in random areas where l wanted them to go on my page.  








l layered the MME Jubilee papers under my photo, which l chose a B/W photo of myself.
Added with a Aqua doily, the Smile quote that came in the kit, flowers, my gorgeous flair and also a black die cut Insta frame with a little pink heart resin and an Aqua brad. 








Underneath my photo l added some pink and white striped Washi tape, and also this adorable Bird on a Wire Washi tape that was in my kit also. 
Then l added at the top right corner of the page Washi tape, and a little bow l made out of Twine.

Here are some more close ups. 






So you can see how these papers really pop out off the page, especially on black card stock.
Can't wait to start on my next share with you all.


Have a lovely week, 
and l will be back soon.


Tracey. x 






Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: