Monday, June 1, 2015

Project Life Style Pocket Page

Hello all and welcome to my creative inspiration share for Mad About Scrappin.   Today I have a quick little prject life styled pocket scrap book page to share with all.  I have used Kaisercrafts Captured Moments 6"x8" pocket page.  I went for the 4x6 and two 3x4 layout page pictured below
and scraps that I have left from these three kits.  I think I have just about exhausted these papers now.  I may have enough left over to create a card or two....


This is my first time at scrapping with pocket pages and I really enjoyed the process.  Here are some glamour pics I have taken of my finished Pocket Page.
  Here are some close ups on some of the details....I have teamed the kit papers up with some Kiasiercraft Captured Moment cards and some diecuts from one of their collectable kits that matched perfectly with these papers from My Minds Eye Jubillee 

 This is the flipside of the pocket, again I have added some  more diecuts and embellishments from my stas as well as some enamel dots and a button badge that were included in the kits.




Well guys, it's another short and sweet post from me this week.  As always thanks for stopping by.  I sure do enjoy your company. Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: