Monday, June 29, 2015

Using up some leftovers

Well readers it is that time of the week again....time for my Mad About Scrappin Monday project share.   This week I have dug out some of the scraps and off cuts from my previous projects to create this cute little card and gift bag...


The little gift bag is something that Leanne shared a Pinterest link with me https://www.pinterest.com/pin/273804852317423002/ to create these cute little bags. 

Mini Bag using 8.5x11 paper


 Well I searched the internet till I found the following tutorial over at Silvey's Craftroom.  Please be sure to follow the link to see the full tutorial on how to create this super quick gift bag.  How cute would these look for kids birthdays? Filled with lollies or little treats??? 


Here is mine all covered with some offcuts from the paper pad, some lace,  seambinding and paper flower.






My card was created using a Kraft card base that was included in my kit and one of the cut outs from the paper pad.  I have used some Tim Holtz "Victorian Velvet" distress ink and a water brush to softly colour in the birds chests.  




I have used my crimper on the kraft strip and topped it with a small piece of hessian.  I pulled some threads from the hessian and added them under the flower.


Well readers this is all I have for you today.  I hope I have inspired you to create and please go check out the Mad About Scrappin store to see all the newest arrivals for this month.  Please be sure to check out the links below to see what my other creative team mates have been up to...

....remember to live your bliss......
✿ღ.~♥  Much Love ♥~ღ.✿
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: