Friday, November 6, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Playing with glitter

Good morning all.

I am back this week once again to share with you all three layout that I haven't had a chance to share yet that I created using these super yummy goodies sent to me by 
the lovely Leanne, from Mad About Scrappin.
I have been able to create 3 layout using all these plus a few extras from own stash.

My first layout I have created using a piece of black card stock as the base for the layout from my own stash. I have cut away the centre of the black card stock base to use some to matt the larger photo in this layout. I have then used matt white card stock as a base then cut some of the patterned paper to break up the white matt card stock. I love the mix of aqua and this peachy colour. I think that they work really well together with the gold accents that I have added to the layout. I must say too that I love the little handmade Polaroid die cut that was in the kit too. It is super cute with the gold and aqua accents which have been finished off with some hand stitching detail. 

For the second layout I have worked with the gold glitter heart accented paper as the base for this layout. Now as you know I don't usually like to work with patterned paper as the base for a layout. However for this layout I really didn't want to cut the gold heart paper any smaller and loose all the glitter hearts. So I have then worked with the side of the heart paper that had the most hearts and then teamed it with some of the matching papers in strips to break it all up a little. I have also printed my own journal card to match using a digital stamp on a graph journal card. I have to say too I love how the aqua colour of the patterned paper worked perfectly with the photo I had chosen. 

For the last layout I have once again worked with some black cardstock from my own stash to team up with the black dotted white white paper in the kit. I have then worked with some more of the aqua and accented the page with some printed ticket stubs and hand stitching in matching peach floss. The layout was then finished off with a bit of bling, flairs created to match the paper range and a super cute wood veneer camera.

I quite enjoyed working with this paper range. I love the glittered accents that were in this kit. Not something I would normally play with but loved the challenge.

Well back to get some scrapping done.

Hope you all get a chance to get creative this weekend.

Till next week.

TFL, Michelle xxx

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments: